The Micro Gallery at Vibe
The Micro Gallery at Vibe Coworks serves as a platform to highlight emerging and well known artists, drive community conversation, and add creative, inspirational interest to our workspace. Opening artists receptions for each quarterly exhibit are free and open to the public.
RENEWAL: A selection of prints from the 2022 Wayzgoose Kitsap season
Nov 3, 2022 – Jan 24, 2023
Twelve artists, dozens of volunteers, and a ten-ton steamroller. That’s how this print collection was born. Big art. Made in the streets. With love.
Now in its 5th year, RENEWAL was the theme of this year’s Wayzgoose Kitsap printing season.
The exhibition at Vibe features six original full-size prints, as well as smaller copies of the full season’s work. Featured artists include: Brenda Calderon, Jo Roberts, Rosie Bromberg, Martha Makosky, BARN team, and Hood Canal School.
- Bremerton CanvasDuring quarantine this past spring the only person that Logan Westrom could photograph was himself, so he set up his tripod and camera.
- In/VisibleTwenty-eight artists. Thirty-five volunteers. Four weeks. And a ten-ton steamroller. That’s how this print collection was born.
- Duality: A Quarantine SeriesDuality was envisioned and created during the early months of the 2020 pandemic. It is an expression of diverse societal reactions: loneliness and rest, fear and renewal, rage and relief.
- Home: Exploring the Way BackHome is a concept that is both universal and deeply personal. Different things make people feel at home.
- The Centennial on ShowJoin nationally-renowned local artist, Cory Bennett for a night to remember at The Centennial.
- MUDRA85A mudra is a spiritual gesture and an energetic seal of authenticity employed in the iconography and spiritual practice of Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism
- Vibe/ismJoin us in celebrating International Coworking Week with the launch of Vibe Coworks’ long-awaited collaborative micro gallery space!