The Pitch Deck
Whether you’re giving a high stakes remote presentation, performing job interviews, or meeting with valued clients, the Pitch Deck is sure to impress.
Rent this room by the hour for:
- Client meetings
- Small team meets
- Virtual presentations
- Extended conference calls
4 people table-side, 6 max in the room
78 square feet
Non-member reservations outside of regular business hours by appointment only
Full service amenities
- Full length, floor-to-ceiling white board walls
- 55” flatscreen TV
- Gig speed broadband fiber WiFi
- Rotating whiteboard table
- Meeting Owl Pro panoramic webcam
- Elevator access
- Air conditioning
- On-site coffee, food and bar options*
- E/V charging stations
- Access to private mothers lounge
- Host staff support
- $32 / hour after free credits are used
- $20 / hour additional after hours for non-key holders
- $37 / hour M-F 8am – 5pm
- $57 / hour outside of regularly staffed business hours
Need to know
- Your reservation time is inclusive of any time needed for set up and cleanup.
- Basic water service is provided; you are invited to bring or order in your own coffee and/or food service from the vendor of your choice.
- The furniture arrangement in the Pitch Deck is semi-permanent. The table can be moved several feet to either side, but cannot be removed from the room. Additional chairs can be added upon request.
- The Pitch Deck is located within Vibe Coworks, an active coworking space.
- One wall of the room is glass, and faces out to an area of the coworking space that is akin to a coffee shop lounge.
- Use of the Pitch Deck is included with all bookings of the adjacent event area, the Summit Space.
Vibe Coworks is located in the heart of the Kitsap Peninsula in Poulsbo, WA. Just a short ferry ride from Seattle, or drive from SeaTac airport, and minutes away from Naval Base Kitsap, NUWC Keyport and PSNS.
19225 8th Ave NE, Suite 201
Poulsbo, WA 98370
How do I book a conference room?
- Create your free account, and add your credit card information.
- Check the availability of your preferred room, date, and time on our real-time reservations calendar on your desktop or via the Proximity Mobile app.
- Select ‘book now’, and voila, you’re good to go! You will be billed upon approval of your booking reservation, and a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
Can I show up early to set up?
Your booking time is inclusive of any time you need to set up for your meeting or clean up afterward.
Here’s an example: If your meeting is planned to run from 10 – 11 am and you’d like to arrive 10 minutes early to connect your computer, pass out papers and prepare notes on the whiteboard, you’re going to need to book the room from 9:45 – 11:15 am.
If you forget to reserve time for setup and cleanup and enter the meeting room early / stay long, you will be charged in 30-minute increments for the additional time used and risk running your meeting back-to-back with other members using the space.
Will there be someone to help me with the technology?
Vibe staff is available on-site at Vibe Coworks Poulsbo to support with basic connectivity to our TV screens, WiFi and webcams and overhead projector. Please contact us if you’d like to come in in advance of your meeting for a test run of getting everything connected and running smoothly.
Our Bremerton location, The Spot, fully private, unstaffed self check-in venue.
What amenities are provided for meetings?
All conference room reservations include access to a large screen TV, Meeting Owl Pro 360 degree webcam (upon request), floor-to-ceiling whiteboard walls (markers provided), and in-room water service.
Is coffee included?
No, coffee is not included with room bookings.
If you would like coffee for your meeting, we recommend ChocMo, which offers in-room coffee service and/or delivery at our Poulsbo location. Alternatively, you are welcome to bring in any beverages or food of your choice.
Can I bring in outside food or catering?
Yes, you are welcome to bring or order in food and drinks of your choosing at no additional cost.
Vibe Coworks Poulsbo is co-located directly adjacent to ChocMo, which conveniently offers direct-to-room food delivery, coffee service, and boxed lunch options for added convenience.
What is your cancellation policy?
Conference room and event space reservations may be canceled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Refunds will be issued in the form of a credit on your account at Vibe Coworks, and can be used at either our Bremerton or Poulsbo locations for future conference room bookings, memberships or Day Passes.
Cancellations received less than 24 hours before your reserved booking time will not be refunded.
Is Vibe Coworks ADA accessible?
Yes. If you require specific accommodations, please contact us so we can best support you during your time with us: email@example.com or by phone, (360) 347-6609.
How many people can I have in my meeting?
Room capacity numbers vary depending on size of room, and can be found on the details page for each room. Rooms are rented by the hour, regardless of the number of people attending.
Can I move or rearrange the furniture?
Flexible furniture arrangements are available with rental of the Summit Space. Furniture in all other conference rooms remains fixed.
Can I store items at Vibe before or after my meeting?
Generally, no, but drop us a line to tell us more about what you’re needing and we’ll see if there’s any way we might be able to help accommodate.
Do I have to clean up after my meeting?
Yes, please! When you walk out the door, the space is in the same condition (or better!) as it was when you walked in.
The only exception to this is if you ordered food in from ChocMo, in which case we’ll have the ChocMo team come up to collect your dishes.
How do I change or edit my reservation?
Please contact us to change or edit your reservation. We’ll be happy to help.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (360) 347-6609.
I need more time. How can I extend my reservation?
Each conference room is equipped with a tabletop tablet that displays your meeting reservation time, and offers the option to extend your meeting time, subject to availability.
Simply tap the “Add time” button on the tablet and select the amount of additional time needed. Your account will automatically be billed accordingly.
In the event that there are other reservations following yours, you will be limited to the time of your original reservation and will need to vacate the room at the end of your reservation time.
The meeting room is not being used. Can I just pop in?
No. Vibe offers space as a service, and conference room usage must always be booked. The good news? If you’re a member, you have 2 – 5 hours of free credits available to you each month, so it’s likely that your booking at our Poulsbo location will be free!
Additional conference rooms in Poulsbo
The Summit Space
- Large group meetings
- Team trainings
- Corporate events
- Panel-style events
- Film screenings
- 38 people table-side
- 55 people max in room
From $42 / hour
- Board meetings
- Team trainings
- Strategic planning sessions
- Hybrid meetings
- 14 people table-side
- 20 people max in room
The Rebel Room
From $37 / hour
- Team meetings
- Strategic planning sessions
- Hybrid meetings
- 8 people table-side
- 12 people max in room
On-demand meeting space in Bremerton
The Spot – A Vibe Space
Ultra private meeting space available by the hour through self check-in. Located walking distance from Seattle-Bremerton ferry and the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Complimentary parking garage access included.