Can I use Vibe Coworks as my business address?

Yes… as long as you do it right.

Vibe Coworks is a registered Commercial Mail Receiving Agent (CMRA) authorized by the United States Postal Service to process and handle mail on your behalf. In all states except Oregon, you can use a CMRA as your business address.

To use Vibe as your business address, you must be registered for mail service with us, have USPS form 1583 on file, and have been issued an official private mailbox number (PMB).

It’s actually a pretty simple process, and you can do it all online. Head here to get started with your mailbox.